FitRev’s March Month of the Month – Kerri!
This month we are celebrating our beautiful friend, Kerri! Kerri has been a dedicated FitRev member since we opened our doors. She jumped in full force back when we only had an 800 sq ft spin room. Kerri’s smile and positive attitude is contagious and she continues to help motivate all of us during a grueling workout at the crack of dawn. She works SO hard at FitRev and is such a great role model to her two beautiful boys.
Kerri, thank you for all the amazing memories over the past 4 years! FitRev would not be the same without you. We are forever grateful for your kind spirit and for growing with FitRev. Did we mention how incredible you look?! Who else can rock that blonde bed head at 5am?! We LOVE you! Cheers to being March Member of the Month and enjoy that VIP parking! #gymhairdontcare
Learn more about our March Member of the Month below:
When you’re not at FR or at work, where can we find you? Kitchen – I love cooking and making new recipes. Or at the Park with my kids – rollerblading or playing hockey.
What’s your favorite post-workout snack/meal? RX Bars
Who or what keeps you motivated? My kids… They love working out and being active!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Party/Event Planner
If you could live anywhere for one year where would you live? California – love sun and warm weather.
If you could be any age for one week, what age would you choose? 30.
What is your biggest pet peeve? Slow drivers during the day. HA!!!
Starbucks or Dunkin? Dunkin
If I had one more hour in the day, I would…go shopping by myself.
What’s one thing about you someone wouldn’t know unless they really knew you? That my husband Steve, delivered my son Max in our living room.
What’s your favorite memory at FitRev? My favorite memory of FitRev is all the people. I have met some many amazing friends here. It’s my coffee in the morning. Love it here.
Could you share with us a favorite meal or recipe that we could share with the rest of the FitRev community?
Asian Chicken Chopped Salad (Whole30 Paleo)
- 4 cups cole slaw mix (cabbage with shredded carrots)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 large pitted dates
- For the salad, place all ingredients in a large bowl or serving dish and toss to combine.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small blender or food processor (I used my Magic Bullet.) Process until dates are completely ground and dressing is a slightly creamy texture.
We’d LOVE for you to take a few minutes to cast your vote!
Fit Revolution has been nominated in several Best of Northshore categories including:
>Best Boot Camp
>Best Health Club
>Best Training Facility