At Fit Revolution your safety is our number one priority. We’ve taken a variety of measures to ensure the safest workout environment possible.
Please familiarize yourself with our updated policies below:
Entering/Exiting the Studio:
All of our classes have separate entrances/exits to minimize person-to-person contact within the facility. When you book a class through our website or app, the specific classroom and its entrance will be listed.
Per the Governor’s mandate, face masks are required to be worn at ALL times. This includes when entering/exiting the building as well as during workouts.
All of our equipment is spaced 6ft apart with a barrier or 14ft without as per the guidelines mandated by the state of Massachusetts.
Class Reservation Policy:
Class reservations can be made one week in advance and are required. (Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.) To allow us to service as many people as possible, we are currently limiting reservations to 1 class per day per person.
If you put yourself on the waitlist for a class, you will receive an automated email if a spot becomes available. At this point, you will be automatically added to the class roster and the normal cancellation policy is in effect. If you get moved into the class off the waitlist and do not attend class, you will be charged a $15 no-show fee (monthly unlimited members) or forfeit one class card (class cardholders). You are responsible for checking your status until a half-hour prior to the class. You may remove yourself from the waitlist at any time without penalty.
What else we’re doing to keep you safe:
In addition to the measures above, we’ve taken the following precautions to further protect you:
- We’ve reduced the number of spots in each class to de-densify the studio and allow for more space between participants.
- Participants are allowed into class only 10 minutes prior and must leave immediately after class to minimize exposure.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio. We strongly encourage participants to use it upon entering and exiting the studio.
- All equipment and weights are cleaned after each & every class by participants and instructors.
- The studio is deep cleaned and sanitized with a fogger throughout the week.
- Doors are opened during classes to increase airflow within the facility
- Read our detailed Studio Policies & Safety Protocols